Sunday 20 January 2013

Introduction To This Blog!







This blog is a hangout for any socially awkward beings. If you have time to waste surfing the interwebs,(Admit it! You should be doing something else-I know I should...instead I'm making a blog..) okay enough about that.


But here you can comment all the awkward things that happen to you on a daily bases or you can check out funny memes  or quotes about awkward situations that are common or have happened to me.


Also there will be the occasional 'Girl Talk' (guys can get in on the action too!) posts where you can tweet or email or comment  me some questions that are on your mind and I'll do all the research for you. It can be any question ranging from dating tips or as random as why does your cat smell like peanuts.


Any suggestions or questions would be great! So get sending to me at; createbloom@hotmail.com.  Or tweet me at: @heidimixer. Or leave me a comment on my witty at; RejectedGamer.



Thank you. For your time. Love you loads.
Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment